Documentary film production site of (tentatively titled) "The Drift"

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Out of the blue

editing

Well, it's definitely a no-go for the IFP Doc Labs. I've been very behind and somewhat lost, but at least able to decide what to keep and not to keep. Still logging tapes (yes, I shot quite a bit) and still spending too much time slackin'. But the end is near for The Drift, thankfully.

Not sure what to do when I finish this damn thing. I suppose a November date would seem apt, but I don't quite know which festivals happen at what time of year. But this project will be held together with bubble gum, make no mistake.

After all is said and done, when I can find a new project to spend nearly three years on...I should secure some kind of funding first. Either way, feeling good these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home