Documentary film production site of (tentatively titled) "The Drift"

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Person Pitch



Well, I want to thank Michael Tully for linking my page on his Indiewire blog here: http://blogs.indiewire.com/tully/. Thanks for the kind words, once again.

I'm finally moved, haven't unpacked a fucking thing, but am settling in my new home. I overlook a few abandoned buildings and the sights are, well, typical of what can be expected of Upstate NY. But I love it.

In the next week or so I'll (re)begin post-production. I now have time to finish things, even if I was just given nays on grants and funding sources (all announced today, oddly), but oh well.

Keep checking this space for posts. Thanks again, Mike!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you're very welcome!

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home